“Shallow understanding from people of good will is more frustrating than absolute misunderstanding from people of ill will.”
- Rarely do we find men who willingly engage in hard, solid thinking. There is an almost universal quest for easy answers and half-baked solutions. Nothing pains some people more than having to think.
- Science investigates; religion interprets. Science gives man knowledge which is power; religion gives man wisdom which is control.
- Seeing is not always believing.
- Shallow understanding from people of good will is more frustrating than absolute misunderstanding from people of ill will.
- Since being in India, I am more convinced than ever before that the method of nonviolent resistance is the most potent weapon available to oppressed people in their struggle for justice and human dignity.
- That old law about ‘an eye for an eye’ leaves everybody blind. The time is always right to do the right thing.
- The Negro needs the white man to free him from his fears. The white man needs the Negro to free him from his guilt.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.