“Software is a great combination between artistry and engineering.”
- Should there be cameras everywhere in outdoor streets? My personal view is having cameras in inner cities is a very good thing. In the case of London, petty crime has gone down. They catch terrorists because of it. And if something really bad happens, most of the time you can figure out who did it.
- Skype actually does get a fair bit of revenue.
- Software innovation, like almost every other kind of innovation, requires the ability to collaborate and share ideas with other people, and to sit down and talk with customers and get their feedback and understand their needs.
- Software is a great combination between artistry and engineering.
- Software substitution, whether it’s for drivers or waiters or nurses – it’s progressing. Technology over time will reduce demand for jobs, particularly at the lower end of skill set.
- Some people, through luck and skill, end up with a lot of assets. If you’re good at kicking a ball, writing software, investing in stocks, it pays extremely well.
- Some very poor countries run great vaccination systems, and some richer ones run terrible programs.
Comments: Login or SignUp to reply comment. Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?