“Some critics will write ‘ is a natural writer’ – which is right after being a natural heart surgeon.”
- Previous and Next Quotes
- Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future and renders the present inaccessible.
- Self-pity in its early stage is as snug as a feather mattress. Only when it hardens does it become uncomfortable.
- Shakespeare – I was very influenced – still am – by Shakespeare. I couldn’t believe that a white man in the 16th century could so know my heart.
- Some critics will write ‘ is a natural writer’ – which is right after being a natural heart surgeon.
- Somehow, we have come to the erroneous belief that we are all but flesh, blood, and bones, and that’s all. So we direct our values to material things.
- That’s the biggest gift I can give anybody: ‘Wake up, be aware of who you are, what you’re doing and what you can do to prevent yourself from becoming ill.’
- The ache for home lives in all of us, the safe place where we can go as we are and not be questioned.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.
- Related Search Results on:
- A Quotes (16648)
- After Quotes (551)
- Angelou Quotes (259)
- Being Quotes (1325)
- Critics Quotes (32)
- Is Quotes (12942)
- Maya Angelou Quotations (258)
- Maya Angelou Quotes (258)
- Maya Quotes (261)
- Natural Quotes (190)
- Quotations (37072)
- Quotations by Maya Angelou (258)
- Quotes by Maya Angelou (258)
- Right Quotes (784)
- Some Quotes (1251)
- Which Quotes (1551)
- Will Quotes (2003)
- Write Quotes (526)
- Writer Quotes (169)
- Some critics Quotes
- Some critics will Quotes
- Some critics will write is a natural Quotes
- Some critics will write is a natural writer Quotes
- Some critics will write is a Quotes
- Some critics will write is Quotes
- Some critics will write Quotes