“Some folks look at me and see a certain swagger, which in Texas is called ‘walking.’”
- Senator Kerry has been in Washington long enough to take both sides on just about every issue.
- So, I’m lying on the couch and Laura walks in and I say, ‘Free at last,’ and she says ‘You’re free all right, you’re free to do the dishes.’ So I say, ‘You’re talking to the former president, baby,’ and she said, ‘consider this your new domestic policy agenda.’
- So, for example, a country was into recession right after I was sworn in, a dot-com bust had taken place. Then the attacks of September the 11th, and then of course the great financial meltdown in the -the fundamental question facing any presidency is how do you deal with the hand you’re dealt?
- Some folks look at me and see a certain swagger, which in Texas is called ‘walking.’
- Some have argued that confronting the threat from Iraq could detract from the war against terror. To the contrary, confronting the threat posed by Iraq is crucial to winning the war on terror.
- States should have the right to enact laws… particularly to end the inhumane practice of ending a life that otherwise could live.
- Terrorist attacks can shake the foundations of our biggest buildings, but they cannot touch the foundation of America. These acts shatter steel, but they cannot dent the steel of American resolve.
Comments: Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful? Login or SignUp to reply comment.