“Sometimes too much to drink is barely enough.”
- Previous and Next Quotes
- Repartee is something we think of twenty-four hours too late.
- She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot.
- Soap and education are not as sudden as a massacre, but they are more deadly in the long run.
- Sometimes too much to drink is barely enough.
- Substitute ‘damn’ every time you’re inclined to write ‘very’; your editor will delete it and the writing will be just as it should be.
- Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself.
- The Christian’s Bible is a drug store. Its contents remain the same, but the medical practice changes.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.
- Related Search Results on:
- Barely Quotes (15)
- Drink Quotes (62)
- Enough Quotes (443)
- Is Quotes (12942)
- Mark Quotes (244)
- Mark Twain Quotations (213)
- Mark Twain Quotes (213)
- Much Quotes (1305)
- Quotations (37072)
- Quotations by Mark Twain (213)
- Quotes by Mark Twain (213)
- Sometimes Quotes (535)
- To Quotes (18171)
- Too Quotes (790)
- Twain Quotes (214)
- Sometimes too much Quotes
- Sometimes too much to drink is barely enough Quotes
- Sometimes too much to drink is barely Quotes
- Sometimes too much to drink is Quotes
- Sometimes too much to drink Quotes
- Sometimes too much to Quotes
- Sometimes too Quotes