“Sometimes you need to get hit in the head to realize that you’re in a fight.”
- Playing sick. That is so hard to do. It has to be a total mental challenge, as well as the physical challenge.
- Purchasing the Bobcats is the culmination of my post-playing career goal of becoming the majority owner of an NBA franchise.
- Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.
- Sometimes you need to get hit in the head to realize that you’re in a fight.
- Sometimes, things may not go your way, but the effort should be there every single night.
- Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.
- The best evaluation I can make of a player is to look in his eyes and see how scared they are.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.