“State assaults on the separation of church and state are nothing new.”
- Previous and Next Quotes
- Serving up ads based on behavioral targeting can itself be an invasion of privacy, especially when the information used is personal.
- Set in the advertising world of the 1960s, ‘Mad Men’ is stunning to look at – a Camelot-era parade of smartly dressed professionals lounging around on midcentury modern furniture.
- Social Security, all public and no option, rescued older Americans from living their final years in poverty.
- State assaults on the separation of church and state are nothing new.
- Supporters of tough voter ID laws are not afraid of vote fraud – they are afraid of democracy.
- The Enron scandal is worthy of the highest level of scrutiny, both because of the enormity of the crimes that may have been committed and because of what the largest bankruptcy in American history has already begun to reveal about the weaknesses in our nation’s corporate structures and regulatory oversight.
- The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act is the major achievement of President Obama’s first term.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.
- Related Search Results on:
- Adam Cohen Quotations (99)
- Adam Cohen Quotes (99)
- Adam Quotes (1095)
- And Quotes (16114)
- Are Quotes (5203)
- Church Quotes (113)
- Cohen Quotes (177)
- New Quotes (747)
- Nothing Quotes (734)
- Of Quotes (15086)
- On Quotes (4058)
- Quotations (37072)
- Quotations by Adam Cohen (99)
- Quotes by Adam Cohen (99)
- Separation Quotes (21)
- State Quotes (249)
- The Quotes (20855)
- Assaults Quotes
- State assaults on Quotes
- State assaults on the Quotes
- State assaults on the separation of church and Quotes
- State assaults on the separation of church and state are Quotes
- State assaults on the separation of church and state Quotes
- State assaults on the separation of church Quotes
- State assaults on the separation of Quotes
- State assaults on the separation Quotes
- State assaults Quotes