“Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself.”
- Soap and education are not as sudden as a massacre, but they are more deadly in the long run.
- Sometimes too much to drink is barely enough.
- Substitute ‘damn’ every time you’re inclined to write ‘very’; your editor will delete it and the writing will be just as it should be.
- Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself.
- The Christian’s Bible is a drug store. Its contents remain the same, but the medical practice changes.
- The Public is merely a multiplied ‘me.’
- The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.