“Teaching’s hard! You need different skills: positive reinforcement, keeping students from getting bored, commanding their attention in a certain way.”
- Some very poor countries run great vaccination systems, and some richer ones run terrible programs.
- Steve Jobs’ ability to focus in on a few things that count, get people who get user interface right, and market things as revolutionary are amazing things.
- Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.
- Teaching’s hard! You need different skills: positive reinforcement, keeping students from getting bored, commanding their attention in a certain way.
- Technology is just a tool. In terms of getting the kids working together and motivating them, the teacher is the most important.
- Technology is unlocking the innate compassion we have for our fellow human beings.
- The ‘Billionaire’ song is what my kids tease me with. They sing it to me. It’s funny.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?Login or SignUp to reply comment