“Technology is just a tool. In terms of getting the kids working together and motivating them, the teacher is the most important.”
- Steve Jobs’ ability to focus in on a few things that count, get people who get user interface right, and market things as revolutionary are amazing things.
- Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.
- Teaching’s hard! You need different skills: positive reinforcement, keeping students from getting bored, commanding their attention in a certain way.
- Technology is just a tool. In terms of getting the kids working together and motivating them, the teacher is the most important.
- Technology is unlocking the innate compassion we have for our fellow human beings.
- The ‘Billionaire’ song is what my kids tease me with. They sing it to me. It’s funny.
- The AIDS is a disease that is hard to talk about.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?Login or SignUp to reply comment