“Technology is unlocking the innate compassion we have for our fellow human beings.”
- Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.
- Teaching’s hard! You need different skills: positive reinforcement, keeping students from getting bored, commanding their attention in a certain way.
- Technology is just a tool. In terms of getting the kids working together and motivating them, the teacher is the most important.
- Technology is unlocking the innate compassion we have for our fellow human beings.
- The ‘Billionaire’ song is what my kids tease me with. They sing it to me. It’s funny.
- The AIDS is a disease that is hard to talk about.
- The Center for Disease Control started out as the malaria war control board based in Atlanta. Partly because the head of Coke had some people out to his plantation, and they got infected with malaria, and partly ’cause all the military recruits were coming down and having a higher fatality rate from malaria while training than in the field.
Comments: Login or SignUp to reply comment. Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?