“Terrorism attacks Jews, but it targets all countries and Western values. Israel is just an hors d’oeuvre.”
- It’s their choice, the choice of the people of Gaza, to create the real peace or at least to create conditions of coexistence.
- Nothing has come from this whole ‘peace industry’ except for conferences in five-star hotels and a waste of money.
- People can choose between the sweet lie or the bitter truth. I say the bitter truth, but many people don’t want to hear it.
- Terrorism attacks Jews, but it targets all countries and Western values. Israel is just an hors d’oeuvre.
- The Swedish government needs to understand that relations in the Middle East are more complicated than a piece of furniture from IKEA that you assemble at home.
- The dividing line for Yisrael Beiteinu is who supports terror and who fights terror.
- The last thing Israel is interested in is an escalation or some military action against Iran.