“The belief that the world is getting worse, that we can’t solve extreme poverty and disease, isn’t just mistaken. It is harmful.”
- The U.S. immigration laws are bad – really, really bad. I’d say treatment of immigrants is one of the greatest injustices done in our government’s name.
- The ability of a successful company to add functionality to its product has long been upheld.
- The advance of technology is based on making it fit in so that you don’t really even notice it, so it’s part of everyday life.
- The belief that the world is getting worse, that we can’t solve extreme poverty and disease, isn’t just mistaken. It is harmful.
- The best teacher is very interactive.
- The bulk of the universities are about teaching kids.
- The common thread for everything I do is this idea of a Web-services architecture. What does that mean? It means taking components of software and systems and having them be self-describing, so that you can aim them, ask them what their capabilities are, and communicate with them using a standard protocol.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?Login or SignUp to reply comment