“The best teacher is very interactive.”
- The ability of a successful company to add functionality to its product has long been upheld.
- The advance of technology is based on making it fit in so that you don’t really even notice it, so it’s part of everyday life.
- The belief that the world is getting worse, that we can’t solve extreme poverty and disease, isn’t just mistaken. It is harmful.
- The best teacher is very interactive.
- The bulk of the universities are about teaching kids.
- The common thread for everything I do is this idea of a Web-services architecture. What does that mean? It means taking components of software and systems and having them be self-describing, so that you can aim them, ask them what their capabilities are, and communicate with them using a standard protocol.
- The difference between a stranger sending you a message that you might be interested in at a very low volume level, no repetition, just sending it to very few people, and that being done as spam – those things get close enough that you want to be careful never to filter out something that’s legitimate.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?Login or SignUp to reply comment