“The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.”
- Previous and Next Quotes
- Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself.
- The Christian’s Bible is a drug store. Its contents remain the same, but the medical practice changes.
- The Public is merely a multiplied ‘me.’
- The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.
- The difference between the almost right word and the right word is really a large matter – ’tis the difference between the lightning-bug and the lightning.
- The educated Southerner has no use for an ‘r’, except at the beginning of a word.
- The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.
- Related Search Results on:
- Best Quotes (737)
- Cheer Quotes (12)
- Else Quotes (432)
- Is Quotes (12942)
- Mark Quotes (244)
- Mark Twain Quotations (213)
- Mark Twain Quotes (213)
- Quotations (37072)
- Quotations by Mark Twain (213)
- Quotes by Mark Twain (213)
- Somebody Quotes (249)
- The best Quotes (62)
- The best way Quotes (9)
- The best way to Quotes (9)
- The Quotes (20855)
- To Quotes (18171)
- Try Quotes (528)
- Twain Quotes (214)
- Up Quotes (1893)
- Way Quotes (1464)
- Yourself Quotes (437)
- The best way to cheer Quotes
- The best way to cheer yourself Quotes
- The best way to cheer yourself up is Quotes
- The best way to cheer yourself up is to Quotes
- The best way to cheer yourself up is to try Quotes
- The best way to cheer yourself up Quotes