“The biggest disease today is not leprosy or tuberculosis, but rather the feeling of being unwanted.”
- The miracle is not that we do this work, but that we are happy to do it.
- The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread.
- The greatest destroyer of peace is abortion because if a mother can kill her own child, what is left for me to kill you and you to kill me? There is nothing between.
- The biggest disease today is not leprosy or tuberculosis, but rather the feeling of being unwanted.
- Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.
- Peace begins with a smile.
- Our life of poverty is as necessary as the work itself. Only in heaven will we see how much we owe to the poor for helping us to love God better because of them.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.