“The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy.”
- The devil makes work for idle thumbs.
- The death of three civilians and a dog causes uproar and sadness. The death of 20,000 soldiers causes dissatisfaction.
- The customer is always right, except when he’s dead wrong.
- The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy.
- The world isn’t perfect…but that’s why it’s beautiful.
- The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.
- The best prophet of the future is the past.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.