“The course of this conflict is not known, yet its outcome is certain. Freedom and fear, justice and cruelty, have always been at war, and we know that God is not neutral between them.”
- The United States of America will never be intimidated by thugs and assassins. The killers will fail, and the Iraqi people will live in freedom.
- The United States prefers that Iraq meet its obligations voluntarily, yet we are prepared for the alternative.
- The action we take and the decisions we make in this decade will have consequences far into this century. If America shows weakness and uncertainty, the world will drift toward tragedy. That will not happen on my watch.
- The course of this conflict is not known, yet its outcome is certain. Freedom and fear, justice and cruelty, have always been at war, and we know that God is not neutral between them.
- The deliberate and deadly attacks which were carried out yesterday against our country were more than acts of terror. They were acts of war.
- The financial crisis should not become an excuse to raise taxes, which would only undermine the economic growth required to regain our strength.
- The legislature’s job is to write law. It’s the executive branch’s job to interpret law.
Comments: Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful? Login or SignUp to reply comment.