“The devil makes work for idle thumbs.”
- The devil’s greatest trick was convincing the world that he didn’t exist.
- The devil we know is better than the devil we don’t.
- The devil makes work for idle hands.
- The devil makes work for idle thumbs.
- The death of three civilians and a dog causes uproar and sadness. The death of 20,000 soldiers causes dissatisfaction.
- The customer is always right, except when he’s dead wrong.
- The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy.