“The dividing line for Yisrael Beiteinu is who supports terror and who fights terror.”
- People can choose between the sweet lie or the bitter truth. I say the bitter truth, but many people don’t want to hear it.
- Terrorism attacks Jews, but it targets all countries and Western values. Israel is just an hors d’oeuvre.
- The Swedish government needs to understand that relations in the Middle East are more complicated than a piece of furniture from IKEA that you assemble at home.
- The dividing line for Yisrael Beiteinu is who supports terror and who fights terror.
- The last thing Israel is interested in is an escalation or some military action against Iran.
- The security of the citizens of Israel, the future of the state of Israel, this is the Israeli government’s responsibility.
- The threats against Israel are growing.
Comments: Login or SignUp to reply comment. Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?