“The educated Southerner has no use for an ‘r’, except at the beginning of a word.”
- The Public is merely a multiplied ‘me.’
- The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.
- The difference between the almost right word and the right word is really a large matter – ’tis the difference between the lightning-bug and the lightning.
- The educated Southerner has no use for an ‘r’, except at the beginning of a word.
- The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
- The finest clothing made is a person’s own skin, but, of course, society demands something more than this.
- The first of April is the day we remember what we are the other 364 days of the year.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.