“The fact is, I was never too bright in school. I ain’t ashamed of it, though. I mean, how much do school principals make a month?”
- Superman don’t need no seat belt.
- Terrorists are not following Islam. Killing people and blowing up people and dropping bombs in places and all this is not the way to spread the word of Islam. So people realize now that all Muslims are not terrorists.
- The Nation of Islam’s main focus was teaching black pride and self-awareness. Why should we keep trying to force ourselves into white restaurants and schools when white people didn’t want us? Why not clean up our own neighborhoods and schools instead of trying to move out of them and into white people’s neighborhoods?
- The fact is, I was never too bright in school. I ain’t ashamed of it, though. I mean, how much do school principals make a month?
- The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses – behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights.
- The man who has no imagination has no wings.
- The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.
Comments: Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful? Login or SignUp to reply comment.