“The future of Windows is to let the computer see, listen and even learn.”
- The difference between a stranger sending you a message that you might be interested in at a very low volume level, no repetition, just sending it to very few people, and that being done as spam – those things get close enough that you want to be careful never to filter out something that’s legitimate.
- The fight against AIDS in China is already well underway. The Chinese government and other funders are providing major support, and they’ll continue to bear primary responsibility for delivering prevention and treatment.
- The first rule of any technology used in a business is that automation applied to an efficient operation will magnify the efficiency. The second is that automation applied to an inefficient operation will magnify the inefficiency.
- The future of Windows is to let the computer see, listen and even learn.
- The future of advertising is the Internet.
- The general idea of the rich helping the poor, I think, is important.
- The idea that you encourage companies to take their innovative thinkers and think about the most needy – even beyond the market opportunities – that’s something that appropriately ought to be done.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?Login or SignUp to reply comment