“The game is my wife. It demands loyalty and responsibility, and it gives me back fulfillment and peace.”
- Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.
- The best evaluation I can make of a player is to look in his eyes and see how scared they are.
- The game has its ups and downs, but you can never lose focus of your individual goals and you can’t let yourself be beat because of lack of effort.
- The game is my wife. It demands loyalty and responsibility, and it gives me back fulfillment and peace.
- The game of basketball has been everything to me. My place of refuge, place I’ve always gone where I needed comfort and peace. It’s been the site of intense pain and the most intense feelings of joy and satisfaction. It’s a relationship that has evolved over time, given me the greatest respect and love for the game.
- There is no ‘i’ in team but there is in win.
- There is no such thing as a perfect basketball player, and I don’t believe there is only one greatest player either.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.