“The general idea of the rich helping the poor, I think, is important.”
- The first rule of any technology used in a business is that automation applied to an efficient operation will magnify the efficiency. The second is that automation applied to an inefficient operation will magnify the inefficiency.
- The future of Windows is to let the computer see, listen and even learn.
- The future of advertising is the Internet.
- The general idea of the rich helping the poor, I think, is important.
- The idea that you encourage companies to take their innovative thinkers and think about the most needy – even beyond the market opportunities – that’s something that appropriately ought to be done.
- The ideal thing would be to have a 100 percent effective AIDS vaccine. And to have broad usage of that vaccine. That would literally break the epidemic.
- The intersection of law, politics, and technology is going to force a lot of good thinking.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?Login or SignUp to reply comment