“The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread.”
- There is always the danger that we may just do the work for the sake of the work. This is where the respect and the love and the devotion come in – that we do it to God, to Christ, and that’s why we try to do it as beautifully as possible.
- There are no great things, only small things with great love. Happy are those.
- The miracle is not that we do this work, but that we are happy to do it.
- The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread.
- The greatest destroyer of peace is abortion because if a mother can kill her own child, what is left for me to kill you and you to kill me? There is nothing between.
- The biggest disease today is not leprosy or tuberculosis, but rather the feeling of being unwanted.
- Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.