“The impossible is always possible.”
- The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
- The meaning of life is anything you want it to be, because if something hasn’t got an answer how can you answer be wrong?
- The line between what is right and what is wrong is thin and indistinct. It takes true character to discern between the two.
- The impossible is always possible.
- The greatest trick a writer ever played upon his readers was to convince them that he was telling the truth when he wrote, “Honestly, I tell you no lies!”
- The greatest thing you’ll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.
- The goal of science is to build better mousetraps. The goal of nature is to build better mice.