“The intersection of law, politics, and technology is going to force a lot of good thinking.”
- The general idea of the rich helping the poor, I think, is important.
- The idea that you encourage companies to take their innovative thinkers and think about the most needy – even beyond the market opportunities – that’s something that appropriately ought to be done.
- The ideal thing would be to have a 100 percent effective AIDS vaccine. And to have broad usage of that vaccine. That would literally break the epidemic.
- The intersection of law, politics, and technology is going to force a lot of good thinking.
- The kids are a big part of my schedule.
- The main thing that’s missing in energy is an incentive to create things that are zero-CO2-emitting and that have the right scale and reliability characteristics.
- The mainstream is always under attack.
Comments: Login or SignUp to reply comment. Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?