“The kids are a big part of my schedule.”
- The idea that you encourage companies to take their innovative thinkers and think about the most needy – even beyond the market opportunities – that’s something that appropriately ought to be done.
- The ideal thing would be to have a 100 percent effective AIDS vaccine. And to have broad usage of that vaccine. That would literally break the epidemic.
- The intersection of law, politics, and technology is going to force a lot of good thinking.
- The kids are a big part of my schedule.
- The main thing that’s missing in energy is an incentive to create things that are zero-CO2-emitting and that have the right scale and reliability characteristics.
- The mainstream is always under attack.
- The malaria parasite has been killing children and sapping the strength of whole populations for tens of thousands of years. It is impossible to calculate the harm malaria has done to the world.
Comments: Login or SignUp to reply comment. Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?