“The main difference between a cat and a lie is that a cat only has nine lives.”
- The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter.
- The human race is a race of cowards; and I am not only marching in that procession but carrying a banner.
- The lack of money is the root of all evil.
- The main difference between a cat and a lie is that a cat only has nine lives.
- The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who cannot read them.
- The man who is a pessimist before 48 knows too much; if he is an optimist after it, he knows too little.
- The more things are forbidden, the more popular they become.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.