“The man who is a pessimist before 48 knows too much; if he is an optimist after it, he knows too little.”
- The lack of money is the root of all evil.
- The main difference between a cat and a lie is that a cat only has nine lives.
- The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who cannot read them.
- The man who is a pessimist before 48 knows too much; if he is an optimist after it, he knows too little.
- The more things are forbidden, the more popular they become.
- The more you explain it, the more I don’t understand it.
- The most interesting information comes from children, for they tell all they know and then stop.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.