“The misconception that aid falls straight into the hands of dictators largely stems from the Cold War era.”
- The mainstream is always under attack.
- The malaria parasite has been killing children and sapping the strength of whole populations for tens of thousands of years. It is impossible to calculate the harm malaria has done to the world.
- The microprocessor is a miracle.
- The misconception that aid falls straight into the hands of dictators largely stems from the Cold War era.
- The moral systems of religion, I think, are super important.
- The most amazing philanthropists are people who are actually making a significant sacrifice.
- The most impactful dollars that Australia can spend are actually what goes to help the poorest.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?Login or SignUp to reply comment