“The more you explain it, the more I don’t understand it.”
- Previous and Next Quotes
- The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who cannot read them.
- The man who is a pessimist before 48 knows too much; if he is an optimist after it, he knows too little.
- The more things are forbidden, the more popular they become.
- The more you explain it, the more I don’t understand it.
- The most interesting information comes from children, for they tell all they know and then stop.
- The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don’t want, drink what you don’t like, and do what you’d rather not.
- The public is the only critic whose opinion is worth anything at all.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.
- Related Search Results on:
- Dont Quotes (3000)
- Explain Quotes (59)
- I Quotes (14872)
- It Quotes (8392)
- Mark Quotes (244)
- Mark Twain Quotations (213)
- Mark Twain Quotes (213)
- More Quotes (2209)
- Quotations (37072)
- Quotations by Mark Twain (213)
- Quotes by Mark Twain (213)
- The more Quotes (50)
- The more you Quotes (16)
- The Quotes (20855)
- Twain Quotes (214)
- Understand Quotes (391)
- You Quotes (6449)
- The more you explain it Quotes
- The more you explain it the more I dont Quotes
- The more you explain it the more I dont understand Quotes
- The more you explain it the more I Quotes
- The more you explain it the more Quotes
- The more you explain it the Quotes
- The more you explain Quotes