“The more you know of your history, the more liberated you are.”
- The language of all the interpretations, the translations, of the Judaic Bible and the Christian Bible, is musical, just wonderful. I read the Bible to myself; I’ll take any translation, any edition, and read it aloud, just to hear the language, hear the rhythm, and remind myself how beautiful English is.
- The loss of young first love is so painful that it borders on the ludicrous.
- The love of the family, the love of one person can heal. It heals the scars left by a larger society. A massive, powerful society.
- The more you know of your history, the more liberated you are.
- The most important thing I can tell you about aging is this: If you really feel that you want to have an off-the-shoulder blouse and some big beads and thong sandals and a dirndl skirt and a magnolia in your hair, do it. Even if you’re wrinkled.
- The need for change bulldozed a road down the center of my mind.
- The only thing is, people have to develop courage. It is most important of all the virtues. Because without courage, you can’t practice any other virtues consistently.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.