“The most amazing philanthropists are people who are actually making a significant sacrifice.”
- The microprocessor is a miracle.
- The misconception that aid falls straight into the hands of dictators largely stems from the Cold War era.
- The moral systems of religion, I think, are super important.
- The most amazing philanthropists are people who are actually making a significant sacrifice.
- The most impactful dollars that Australia can spend are actually what goes to help the poorest.
- The most interesting biofuel efforts avoid using land that’s expensive and has high opportunity costs. They do this by getting onto other types of land, or taking advantage of byproducts that aren’t used in the food chain today, or by intercropping.
- The next time someone tells you we can trim the budget by cutting aid, I hope you will ask whether it will come at the cost of more people dying.
Comments: Login or SignUp to reply comment. Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?