“The most interesting information comes from children, for they tell all they know and then stop.”
- The man who is a pessimist before 48 knows too much; if he is an optimist after it, he knows too little.
- The more things are forbidden, the more popular they become.
- The more you explain it, the more I don’t understand it.
- The most interesting information comes from children, for they tell all they know and then stop.
- The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don’t want, drink what you don’t like, and do what you’d rather not.
- The public is the only critic whose opinion is worth anything at all.
- The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.