“The need for change bulldozed a road down the center of my mind.”
- The love of the family, the love of one person can heal. It heals the scars left by a larger society. A massive, powerful society.
- The more you know of your history, the more liberated you are.
- The most important thing I can tell you about aging is this: If you really feel that you want to have an off-the-shoulder blouse and some big beads and thong sandals and a dirndl skirt and a magnolia in your hair, do it. Even if you’re wrinkled.
- The need for change bulldozed a road down the center of my mind.
- The only thing is, people have to develop courage. It is most important of all the virtues. Because without courage, you can’t practice any other virtues consistently.
- The poetry you read has been written for you, each of you – black, white, Hispanic, man, woman, gay, straight.
- The sadness of the women’s movement is that they don’t allow the necessity of love. See, I don’t personally trust any revolution where love is not allowed.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.