“The older I get, the more important the eternal becomes to me personally.”
- The influence of a mother upon the lives of her children cannot be measured. They know and absorb her example and attitudes when it comes to questions of honesty, temperance, kindness, and industry.
- The men who followed Him were unique in their generation. They turned the world upside down because their hearts had been turned right side up. The world has never been the same.
- The most eloquent prayer is the prayer through hands that heal and bless.
- The older I get, the more important the eternal becomes to me personally.
- The one badge of Christian discipleship is not orthodoxy but love.
- The only time my prayers are never answered is on the golf course.
- The second coming of Christ will be so revolutionary that it will change every aspect of life on this planet. Disease will be eliminated. Death will be abolished. War will be eradicated. Nature will be transformed.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?Login or SignUp to reply comment