“The one badge of Christian discipleship is not orthodoxy but love.”
- The men who followed Him were unique in their generation. They turned the world upside down because their hearts had been turned right side up. The world has never been the same.
- The most eloquent prayer is the prayer through hands that heal and bless.
- The older I get, the more important the eternal becomes to me personally.
- The one badge of Christian discipleship is not orthodoxy but love.
- The only time my prayers are never answered is on the golf course.
- The second coming of Christ will be so revolutionary that it will change every aspect of life on this planet. Disease will be eliminated. Death will be abolished. War will be eradicated. Nature will be transformed.
- The thing that alarms me is that there are so many clergymen who say that the so-called ‘new morality’ is all right. They say we’re living in a new generation; let’s be relevant, let’s change God’s law. Let’s say that adultery is all right under certain circumstances; fornication’s all right under certain circumstances. If it’s ‘meaningful.’
Comments: Login or SignUp to reply comment. Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?