“The only thing in life achieved without effort is failure.”
- The perfect lie is one that can even deceive the liar.
- The only perfect lie is one that even the liar don’t know the answer to.
- The only time you have too much fuel is when you are on fire.
- The only thing in life achieved without effort is failure.
- The only problem with subtlety is that it is too subtle.
- The only lesson history has taught us is that man has not yet learned anything from history.
- The only concealed weapon is a man’s mind.