“The Public is merely a multiplied ‘me.’”
- Previous and Next Quotes
- Substitute ‘damn’ every time you’re inclined to write ‘very’; your editor will delete it and the writing will be just as it should be.
- Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself.
- The Christian’s Bible is a drug store. Its contents remain the same, but the medical practice changes.
- The Public is merely a multiplied ‘me.’
- The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.
- The difference between the almost right word and the right word is really a large matter – ’tis the difference between the lightning-bug and the lightning.
- The educated Southerner has no use for an ‘r’, except at the beginning of a word.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.
- Related Search Results on:
- A Quotes (16648)
- Is Quotes (12942)
- Mark Quotes (244)
- Mark Twain Quotations (213)
- Mark Twain Quotes (213)
- Me Quotes (3563)
- Merely Quotes (69)
- Multiplied Quotes (6)
- Public Quotes (271)
- Quotations (37072)
- Quotations by Mark Twain (213)
- Quotes by Mark Twain (213)
- The Public is Quotes (3)
- The public Quotes (6)
- The Quotes (20855)
- Twain Quotes (214)
- The Public is merely a multiplied me Quotes
- The Public is merely a multiplied Quotes
- The Public is merely a Quotes
- The Public is merely Quotes