“The ‘public’ scares me, but people I trust.”
- Related Quotes
- Sometimes I’ve been to a party where no one spoke to me for a whole evening. The men, frightened by their wives or sweeties, would give me a wide berth. And the ladies would gang up in a corner to discuss my dangerous character.
- Sometimes, wearing a scarf and a polo coat and no makeup and with a certain attitude of walking, I go shopping or just look at people living. But then, you know, there will be a few teenagers who are kind of sharp, and they’ll say, ‘Hey, just a minute. You know who I think that is?’ And they’ll start tailing me. And I don’t mind.
- Success makes so many people hate you. I wish it wasn’t that way. It would be wonderful to enjoy success without seeing envy in the eyes of those around you.
- The ‘public’ scares me, but people I trust.
- The body is meant to be seen, not all covered up.
- The fact is that I find more most men are more open, more generous, and much more stimulating than the majority of females I know.
- The nicest thing for me is sleep, then at least I can dream.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.
- Related Search Results on:
- But Quotes (5299)
- I Quotes (14872)
- Marilyn Monroe Quotations (187)
- Marilyn Monroe Quotes (187)
- Marilyn Quotes (191)
- Me Quotes (3563)
- Monroe Quotes (190)
- People Quotes (4151)
- Public Quotes (271)
- Quotations (37072)
- Quotations by Marilyn Monroe (187)
- Quotes by Marilyn Monroe (187)
- Scares Quotes (7)
- The public Quotes (6)
- The Quotes (20855)
- Trust Quotes (110)
- The public scares me but people I Quotes
- The public scares me but people I trust Quotes
- The public scares me but people Quotes
- The public scares me but Quotes
- The public scares me Quotes
- The public scares Quotes