“The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated.”
- The most interesting information comes from children, for they tell all they know and then stop.
- The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don’t want, drink what you don’t like, and do what you’d rather not.
- The public is the only critic whose opinion is worth anything at all.
- The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated.
- The right word may be effective, but no word was ever as effective as a rightly timed pause.
- The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
- The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.