“The secret source of humor is not joy but sorrow; there is no humor in Heaven.”
- The right word may be effective, but no word was ever as effective as a rightly timed pause.
- The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
- The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
- The secret source of humor is not joy but sorrow; there is no humor in Heaven.
- The trouble ain’t that there is too many fools, but that the lightning ain’t distributed right.
- The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice.
- The wit knows that his place is at the tail of a procession.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.