“The security of the citizens of Israel, the future of the state of Israel, this is the Israeli government’s responsibility.”
- The Swedish government needs to understand that relations in the Middle East are more complicated than a piece of furniture from IKEA that you assemble at home.
- The dividing line for Yisrael Beiteinu is who supports terror and who fights terror.
- The last thing Israel is interested in is an escalation or some military action against Iran.
- The security of the citizens of Israel, the future of the state of Israel, this is the Israeli government’s responsibility.
- The threats against Israel are growing.
- There is no country that has made as many concessions as Israel. Since 1967, we gave up territory that is three times the size of Israel. We showed willingness.
- Those who think that through concessions they will gain respect and peace are wrong. It’s the other way around; it will lead to more wars.
Comments: Login or SignUp to reply comment. Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?