“The trouble ain’t that there is too many fools, but that the lightning ain’t distributed right.”
- The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
- The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
- The secret source of humor is not joy but sorrow; there is no humor in Heaven.
- The trouble ain’t that there is too many fools, but that the lightning ain’t distributed right.
- The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice.
- The wit knows that his place is at the tail of a procession.
- There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.