“The truth is, I’ve never fooled anyone. I’ve let men sometimes fool themselves.”
- The real lover is the man who can thrill you just by touching your head or smiling into your eyes – or just by staring into space.
- The thing I want more than anything else? I want to have children. I used to feel for every child I had, I would adopt another.
- The trouble with censors is that they worry if a girl has cleavage. They ought to worry if she hasn’t any.
- The truth is, I’ve never fooled anyone. I’ve let men sometimes fool themselves.
- The working men, I’ll go by and they’ll whistle. At first they whistle because they think, ‘Oh, it’s a girl. She’s got blond hair and she’s not out of shape,’ and then they say, ‘Gosh, it’s Marilyn Monroe!’
- There are many times when a woman will ask another girl friend how she likes her new hat. She will reply, ‘Fine,’ but slap her hand to her forehead the minute the girl leaves to yipe, ‘What a horror!’
- There is a need for aloneness, which I don’t think most people realise for an actor. It’s almost having certain kinds of secrets for yourself that you’ll let the whole world in on only for a moment, when you’re acting. But everybody is always tugging at you. They’d all like sort of a chunk of you.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.