“The truth is, no one of us can be free until everybody is free.”
- The sadness of the women’s movement is that they don’t allow the necessity of love. See, I don’t personally trust any revolution where love is not allowed.
- The terrorist action of 9/11 gave birth to President Obama’s entry to the White House. Not directly, but indirectly.
- The thing to do, it seems to me, is to prepare yourself so you can be a rainbow in somebody else’s cloud. Somebody who may not look like you. May not call God the same name you call God – if they call God at all. I may not dance your dances or speak your language. But be a blessing to somebody. That’s what I think.
- The truth is, no one of us can be free until everybody is free.
- There is a very fine line between loving life and being greedy for it.
- There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.
- There is nothing so pitiful as a young cynic because he has gone from knowing nothing to believing nothing.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.