“The U.S. immigration laws are bad – really, really bad. I’d say treatment of immigrants is one of the greatest injustices done in our government’s name.”
- The Internet is the easiest thing to get into. To be an Internet retailer, you just get that URL.
- The PC has improved the world in just about every area you can think of. Amazing developments in communications, collaboration and efficiencies. New kinds of entertainment and social media. Access to information and the ability to give a voice people who would never have been heard.
- The U.S. couldn’t even get rid of Saddam Hussein. And we all know that the EU is just a passing fad. They’ll be killing each other again in less than a year. I’m sick to death of all these fascist lawsuits.
- The U.S. immigration laws are bad – really, really bad. I’d say treatment of immigrants is one of the greatest injustices done in our government’s name.
- The ability of a successful company to add functionality to its product has long been upheld.
- The advance of technology is based on making it fit in so that you don’t really even notice it, so it’s part of everyday life.
- The belief that the world is getting worse, that we can’t solve extreme poverty and disease, isn’t just mistaken. It is harmful.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?Login or SignUp to reply comment