“The United States and our allies are determined: we refuse to live in the shadow of this ultimate danger.”
- States should have the right to enact laws… particularly to end the inhumane practice of ending a life that otherwise could live.
- Terrorist attacks can shake the foundations of our biggest buildings, but they cannot touch the foundation of America. These acts shatter steel, but they cannot dent the steel of American resolve.
- The California crunch really is the result of not enough power-generating plants and then not enough power to power the power of generating plants.
- The United States and our allies are determined: we refuse to live in the shadow of this ultimate danger.
- The United States of America will never be intimidated by thugs and assassins. The killers will fail, and the Iraqi people will live in freedom.
- The United States prefers that Iraq meet its obligations voluntarily, yet we are prepared for the alternative.
- The action we take and the decisions we make in this decade will have consequences far into this century. If America shows weakness and uncertainty, the world will drift toward tragedy. That will not happen on my watch.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.